- The 2021/2022 Rerum Novarum Awards Judging Panel
- Each year the Australian Catholic Bishops’ Conference releases a social justice statement on a contemporary issue of social justice for the Australian Church. These statements form part of our social teaching. Current and previous statements may be accessed at: https://www.socialjustice.catholic.org.au/publications/social-justice-statements
- Pope Francis, in an address to diplomats, 8 February 2021: http://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/speeches/2021/february/documents/papa-francesco_20210208_corpo-diplomatico.html
- Archbishop Peter A Comensoli, Archbishop of Melbourne, in an article published in The Age,
24 September 2020: https://melbournecatholic.org/news/covid-and-the-road-ahead
- Archbishop Mark Coleridge, President of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, in an article on the Brisbane Catholic website, 10 June 2020: https://brisbanecatholic.org.au/articles/a-chance-to-shape-society-in-ways-that-werent-possible-before-the-crisis-but-as-a-community-not-just-the-political-leaders/.
Home Rerum Novarum